Marcos Mendez wrote:
Hi,

Is there an easy way to configure mod_proxy to let certain ports
passthru? I've got a couple of rewrite rules on port 80, but don't
know how to do that for SSL/443 for example so that the proxy does not
get involved.

For a simple answer, without digging into what you are really up to, see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritecond
e.g.

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !"^on$"

before your RewriteRule(s)

Now, I do not really understand how all requests to your server, both to HTTP (port 80) and to HTTPS (port 443), would end up going through the same RewriteRule(s), rather than being separated in more distinct area of your configuration. So if you have further questions, I would suggest to provide a bit more information about your configuration and what you are trying to achieve.