Is there any way to get Apache to behave differently based on the
status code, specifically apply different OutputFilters? This is
similar in concept, I believe, to AddOutputFilterByType, which relies
on the generated Content-Type header to determine what filter to
apply. But I want to apply different filters based on the status code.
If there is any way to set an environment variable based on the status
code, that would work as well.

Thanks,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848