Hi Everyone,

Forgive me if this seems like a stupid oversight on my part, but I've setup an
Apache 2.2.x server with Resin and Railo for my ColdFusion site. This is all
running on Ubuntu 9.04 Server. When I call the site by it's domain name, all is
well. However, if I use the IP address of the site, it just shows the
ColdFusion code of my page. I know this is probably just a simple config error
on my part, but I'm stumped. I'm using virtual hosting like this:

NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:80 (x.x.x.x being my IP address)
NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:443

# MYSITE.COM (NON-SSL)
<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:80>
ServerAdmin m...@mysite.com
ServerName www.mysite.com
ServerAlias mysite.com

DocumentRoot /var/www/mysite.com/www/

<Directory /var/www/mysite.com/www>
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

# MYSITE.COM (SSL)
<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:443>
ServerAdmin m...@mysite.com
ServerName www.mysite.com
ServerAlias mysite.com

DocumentRoot /var/www/mysite.com/www/

<Directory /var/www/mysite.com/www>
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

SSLEngine On
SSLProtocol -all +TLSv1 +SSLv3
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:!aNULL:+SHA1:+MD5:+HIGH:+MEDIUM
SSLCertificateFile "/var/www/mysite.com/ssl/mysite.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "/var/www/mysite.com/ssl/mysite.key"
</VirtualHost>

If you need more config info, I'd be happy to provide it, but any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tanner