Hi,
Some users on my apache server need to use RewriteEngine in there directory.
They use .htaccess, but they say that does not work.
I think i must change AllowOverride for their directory (default is none) , but i could not find the AllowOverride directive for the RewriteEngine (AuthConfig,FileInfo,Indexes,Limit,Options etc ..)

Thanks