Hi,

With this Apache version, this would be possible but if you use the same IP
address then you would get certificate mismatch alerts.
If you use different IP for each "SSL Vhost" then it would work as expected (as
far as I really understood your need ...).
If you want to be able to do the same but with the same IP address then you
will have to upgrade to at least 2.2.12 (2.2.14 recommended) and refer to the
official documentation to setup your config, in particular :
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI

Regards.

Emmanuel