Hi all,

We are setting up a reverse proxy to proxy contents from an external
web site, because we need to change parts of the content before we
serve it to our users (primarily to make the site Firefox friendly).
mod_substitute does most of what we want, apart from file downloads.
Firefox on Linux (which is most of our users) doesn't seem to handle
PDF files delivered inline that well.

The web site sends down the PDF files with the following header

I would like the Content-Disposition to be changed to attachment. I
believe mod_headers is the module for the job.

Is it possible to use mod_headers to change the parameter value? Can
someone please provide me links to any resources that can help me
understand this better? The examples on the Apache web site are not
enough for me to understand how I may be able to go about this.

Thanks for your time.

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)