On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Boyle Owen <owen.bo...@six-group.com> wrote:
> [...]

This is an end-user to end-user help list for the Apache webserver, if
the listserv description was accurate, we would help you get
mod_rewrite *installed* and stop right there.  It sounds like what you
really are asking for help with is regular expressions - which we're
all happy to help with, but we'll need a little bit more info and some
re-assurance that you're going far enough by reading the manual and
trying to help yourself.

Specifically addressing your problem, I think you're interested in the
flag "QSA" (query-string all).  Check it out in the link that Owen
directed you to, or this site which has a nicely condensed version:
http://www.addedbytes.com/apache/mod_rewrite-cheat-sheet/