From: LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> [mailto:LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>]
Sent: 27 November 2009 18:20
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [us...@httpd] Re: SSL on Apache 2.2.14

On 27-Nov-2009, at 04:41, Zachary Uram wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:09 AM, LuKreme < krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
>> On 26-Nov-2009, at 05:15, daniel.goul...@and.co.uk wrote:
>>> Maybe you could try --enable-shared in your configure arguments?
>>
>> Really? Purple text AND TOFU posting?
>
> Eh?
>
> Zach

The post I replied o had very small unreadable purple text and was TOFU
posted.

< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU>

--
SHERRI DOES NOT "GOT BACK"
Bart chalkboard Ep. AABF07

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information, which may be confidential and legally privileged and
also protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised
to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it from your system. Please be advised that the views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect the views and opinions of
Associated Newspapers Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. We make every
effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to check
this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no
responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this
e-mail. Use of this or any other e-mail facility signifies consent to any
interception we might lawfully carry out to prevent abuse of these faciliti
 es.
Associated Newspapers Ltd. Registered Office: Northcliffe House, 2 Derry St,
Kensington, London, W8 5TT. Registered No 84121 England.