Rich Bowen wrote:

If I file an issue on Apache's Bugzilla, will this be considered a bug?

Please do submit it, but perhaps as a documentation bug? I'll try to remember to add a mention of this to the documentation, but a bugzilla ticket will help us remember.

Is this really an Apache docs issue?  It's down to the regexp library,
so surely the correct documentation for httpd is a reference to PCRE
(or Perl regexp) documentation?

Apache could put this in a tutorial/guide, but not really in
reference docs.  Is that what you meant?

--
Nick Kew