Hello,

On the documentation of Apache2.2

ServerLimit  <../mod/mpm_common.html#serverlimit>is a hard limit on the
number of active child processes, and must be greater than or equal to the
MaxClients <../mod/mpm_common.html#maxclients> directive divided by the
ThreadsPerChild <../mod/mpm_common.html# threadsperchild> directive.
ThreadLimit <../mod/mpm_common.html#threadlimit> is a hard limit of the
number of server threads, and must be greater than or equal to the
ThreadsPerChild <../mod/mpm_common.html#threadsperchild> directive.

I did like above on worker MPM but server reached Max connection when 256th
connection come.

<IfModule mpm_worker_module>
    StartServers               5
    MaxClients              350
    MinSpareThreads       25
    MaxSpareThreads      75
    ThreadsPerChild         25
    MaxRequestsPerChild   0
    ServerLimit               40
    ThreadLimit              40
</IfModule>

Is there something wrong in my configuration ?

Regards,
Tseveen.