Oliver Schoenborn wrote:
I have a simple problem:   the URL root for a client website we are setting up is
http://foo.com/bar/*, but our client wants access to be it via
http://dodo.foo.com<http://qun.foo.com>/*, how would I set this up? I have used
mod_proxy in the past for something similar but this doesn't seem to be applicable
here. I think mod_rewrite could handle it but it is rather complicated to learn in
short time, if there is a simpler way or an example somewhere a link would be greatly
appreciated. Cheers,
Oliver

Hi.
Please post your messages to the list (and preferably any list) in plain text, not in html. As it is, your question is not really understandable. There are 3 different hostnames mentioned, and it is not very clear what you mean.
A "URL root" (whatever that really means), certainly never ends in "*".
Your problem may be simple, but the way you explain it does not make it simple to understand.
Try again ?