Hello,

I guess the rewritecond does not match because a cookie header will rather be
of the form "cookie=something", so "test" alone is not a good candidate.
If you just want to check for its presence, you may use something like :
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !^.*test.*$
(the '.*' before is important as your cookie may be anywhere in a string
containing multiple cookies)
and if you want to match some content, something like :
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} ^.*test=.*blah.*$
should do the trick.

Emmanuel