Tushar Joshi wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to get a HTTP header from my CGI program, in this particular
example it's SOAPAction, however I'm not sure how to do this as you can
only getenv some of the headers. Is there a way to get all the headers
sent from the client or a way in maybe the apache config to set the
environment variable manually. I've lookever all over for this and
couldn't find anything so either it's dead easy or I have to write an
apache module to do this?

Cheers if you can shed any light on this one,
What is your CGI program written in ? (language)