Well, I compiled mod_lbmethod_rr.c with APXS (apxs -a -i -c
mod_lbmethod_rr.c)
During compilation there were some WARNINGS

111:warning:excess elements in struct initializer
111:warning:(near initialization for 'round robin')
113:warning:excess elements in struct initializer
111:warning:(near initialization for 'round robin')

When I started APACHE and loaded web page in browser, doesn't show the web
page.
I saw logs/error.log and there is a SEGMENTATION FAULT.

My httpd.conf:

LoadModule proxy_balancer_rr_module modules/mod_lbmethod_rr.so

ProxyPass /index1.php balancer://cluster1/
ProxyPass /index2.php balancer://cluster2/

<Proxy balancer://cluster1/>
       ProxySet lbmethod=roundrobin
       BalancerMember http://192.168.1.11/index1.php
       BalancerMember http://192.168.1.12/index1.php
       BalancerMember http://192.168.1.13/index1.php
       BalancerMember http://192.168.1.14/index1.php
</Proxy>

<Proxy balancer://cluster2/>
       ProxySet lbmethod=roundrobin
       BalancerMember http://192.168.1.15/index2.php
       BalancerMember http://192.168.1.16/index2.php
</Proxy>

I haven't problems with others algorithms.

Ricardo