If you can't build them your self, I offer a simple zip of the
binaries on my website.
http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apache/binaries

I can't guarantee that they'll always be the latest version.
Nor that they are of the same quality of the ASF's binaries.

I try to release the shortly after the official release, testing isn't
always done as extensively, I used to run then myself but I moved to
linux now for my server so I just keep providing them for the
community.

~Jorge