On 01/11/2010 10:45 AM, Marcos Mendez wrote:
Hi,

I've purchased a GoDaddy certificate to secure two websites. I've got
the virtual hosts configured correctly for port 80, but when I use
https, the browser gets redirected to the first website always. Is
there anything special that I need to do with the 443 virtual host to
handle two websites? Do I need to do a manual redirect to the document
root perhaps?

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.site1.com
    ServerAlias site1.com
    DocumentRoot /home/site1
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.site2.com
    ServerAlias site2.com
    DocumentRoot /home/site2
</VirtualHost>

This part is working so far... both hosted properly in apache.

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
SSLCertificateKeyFile....
SSLCertificateBundle...
</VirtualHost>

This is where I get stuck. No matter the domain I type, it always goes
to the first site, even though the certificate has site2 as an alt
name.

Any help is apprecated!

Regards,

Marcos

You should configure a NameVirtualHost on port 443. And use something like this -

<VirtualHost *:443>
</VirtualHost>

--

Nilesh Govindarajan