On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 5:28 AM, Nilesh Govindarajan <li...@itech7.com> wrote:

>>> And this too-
>>>
>>> FastCGI: comm with server "/usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/php-cgi" aborted:
>>> idle timeout (30 sec)

The first message says that Apache tried to contact PHP over FastCGI
and the script did not return an appropriate response - it didn't
return anything. Apache will then display a 500 error.

The second message says that Apache tried to contact PHP over FastCGI
and the PHP script did not return an appropriate response after the
idle timeout of 30 seconds. Again, Apache will display a 500 error.

These indicate that the problem is that your PHP scripts crash and/or
take too long to run and sometimes fail to execute within the required
time limit.

Cheers

Tom