Jos Chrispijn wrote:
Recently migrated from Apache 1.3.x to Apache 2.2.x

What I knew from 1.3.x is that I had to add some extra lines in the httpd.conf, in order to have PHP5 working. As it is now working without problems, can someone tell my why in httpd.conf doesn't include this anymore

<IfModule php5_module>
         DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm
</IfModule>

<IfModule php5_module>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
</IfModule>

regards,
Jos Chrispijn

Jos,

The rules have changed. See:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.apache2.php

AddType was the appropriate method to do so in 1997.

Frank