Hey!

Is there a way to manipulate POST- / GET-variables sent from the
web-browser to the http-server before they're getting passed to the
interpreter (php, python, whatever)?

My final goal is to "search and replace" values for specified tuples of
url, name and value of form elements - web-application independent.

It would be glad if you could point me to some sources where I can get
information about how to start or if you could give some hints to
realize something like this.

Thanks a lot!

mirko

If you want to get in contact with me personally, please mail to:
mirko.vogt <at> nanl <dot> de