 Date du message : févr. 02 2010, 07:13 PM
 De : "Emmanuel Bailleul" <emmanuel.baill...@telindus.fr>
 A : "users@httpd.apache.org" <users@httpd.apache.org>
 Copie :
 Sujet : RE: RE: [us...@httpd] multipath proxy chaining (failover)

 IMHO, using dns round robin is not the right way to go in your situation, due
to TTLs of records and various dns caches (including in browsers) that could
make the failover unusable ...
 Again, if you just have to provide http proxy failover for 2 boxes, one of the
simplest setup would be to use LVS (http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/), in
LVS-DR mode for example, or some other soft load balancer like haproxy
(http://haproxy.1wt.eu/), which I would recommend for several reasons,
including its ease of use.