On 02/07/2010 12:14 AM, vivekanandan nataraj wrote:

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Nilesh Govindarajan <li...@itech7.com
<mailto:li...@itech7.com>> wrote:

    On 02/06/2010 09:23 PM, vivekanandan nataraj wrote:

        HI Nilesh,

        Thanks for your reply.

        I want to update the existing Apache rpm package with latest one
        that is
        onfigured with --with-included-apr option.

        In the "configure" script, variable "$apr_config" is creating
        problem
        when we use "--with-included-apr option".

        Regards,
        Vivek

        On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Nilesh Govindarajan