On 07.02.10 01:09, fulan Peng wrote:
> I am trying to set up a reverse proxy for facebook by using Apache
> mod_proxy and mod_proxy_html.

reverse proxy for facebook? Are you running facebook servers so you can run
reverse proxy for it?

> Before, it always complain missing a file called ua_callback.php
> I wget it from http://m.facebook.com. It looks like a html file
> instead of a php file.

Of course, the PHP is (usually) parsed on server and (usually) generates
different content than PHP.

> Any body had experience to make a reverse proxy for facebook, please
> give me a hint!

What is the point for running special proxcy for facebook?

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.