Hi All,
I would need some help with mod_rewrite :-( .
What I would need is to add an header to the response if the request contains a URL parameter and the value of that parameter should be used in that header.

Just  to clarify, if the url is:

/download/files/1ytreefecsw?filename=myfile.txt

I would like to return this file /download/files/1ytreefecsw setting in the response "Content-disposition" header with value myfile.txt:

I was able to do this thing checking a request header using:
    SetEnvIf x-filename "^(.+)$" FILENAME=$1
Header set "Content-disposition" "attachment; filename=%{FILENAME}e" env=FILENAME

but now i need to do similar thing using a parameter.

I understand that there is not a simple way to access to the query_string and actually this is not possible using SetEnvIf and it seems the right way is using mod_rewrite .... but i don't find the solution.
At the moment i'm trying something like:

    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule   ^(.*)filename=(.*)$  $1 [E=FILENAME:$2]
Header set "Content-disposition" "attachment; filename=%{FILENAME}e" env=FILENAME

but it doesn't work  :-((

Could you help me ?

Thanks
ste