Hi,
I am installing Wibiya toolbar on my site. But the .js file for the toolbar is large (169 KB), so I'd prefer to compress it and deliver to the clients to make their experience faster.

But I can't store the file locally because sometimes it may get updated on wibiya's location.

My server has caching (disk) enabled.

Is it possible to cache the requests by ProxyPass ?

Or there's some other method by which Apache will download the file if and only if it is updated (mod_cache does this for local files).

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Adminstrator