thank for your solution, this is one choice which drawback is can not
dynamic show content's change in d:/  and e:/, eg,  create or remove a
 directory under d:/, we must create/remove a corresponding symlink.

thanks and wanting more solutions, thank you mihamina.

(I believe I posted to the right place that got some many suggestions quickly!)