Good point, Libo.

What are these log files? If someone can tell me that, I'll provide those, no doubt.

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901

Libo Song escreveu:
I don't know how to answer your question. But I saw your previous emails.
People who may know the problem were asking you for the log messages.
You'd better provide those log.

Best,
Libo