Dear,

I am using apaci 2.2.13 with mod_ssl enabled.
When credentials are validated apaci proxy the request
(ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse)

After thousands of successful requests, browser remains with the status "Web
site found... Waiting for reply..."
In the mean time, I can see the request in access_log in apaci with 403.

 [30/Mar/2010:11:27:28 +0200] "GET /RDS/portal/RDSPortal HTTP/1.1" 403 -

Any idea why 403 is generated and not sent to the browser?

Is this due to an error in proxy config?

Reloading the config allows to fix the problem (at least for thousand times).
Is this related?

Thanks.

Regards,

P.