Hello,

Is there a way in the Apache conf syntax to conditionally process
directives based on a string comparison using environment variables?

I am aware of using the IfDefine directive and the -D flag of httpd,
but that functionality is not quite when I am looking for.

For example, suppose the directive I am looking for were named
"IfMatch".  I would want to do something like this.

<IfMatch ${MYVAR1} "production">
    # Directives related to production.
</IfMatch>

<IfMatch ${MYVAR1} "test">
    # Directives related to test.
</IfMatch>

<IfMatch ${MYVAR1} "development">
    # Directives related to development.
</IfMatch>

I realize that I could do the equivalent with IfDefine and 3 different
define parameters, but I am wondering if it is possible to perform the
string comparison within the Apache conf itself as I detailed above.

Thanks, All.