Hi,
I have a proxy with SSL that forward any request to a backend platform.
In this moment I have a problem if I'm trying to execute an activex on the
backend platform.
I'm reading that the mod_proxy blocks any activex request because it don't
trust for the system.
How I can do? I'm reading about mod_security.
I'm finding on internet this website: http://brice.free.fr/
"mod_activex_filter is an Apache module that enables ActiveX  filtering for
Apache proxy"
this module was wrote for 2.0.x in the year 2003
I don't know if I can use this or what i can find...
anyone can help me?
thanks.

# uname -a
Linux SRV01 2.6.18-128.el5 #1 SMP Wed Dec 17 11:42:39 EST 2008 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux
# rpm -qa | grep http
httpd-manual-2.2.3-31.el5_4.2
system-config-httpd-1.3.3.3-1.el5