On 21-Apr-2010, at 16:48, Michael Ni wrote:

> i have a situation where I have only one computer (one IP) with
> 2 virtual hosts
>
> one virtual host is static.foobar.com
>
> one virtual host is www.foobar.com
>
> both have separate ssl certs registered to the corresponding domain.
>
> i tried putting SSL in each but apache is using the first one registered.
>
> How can I get this to work without need another computer?

Only one cert can be bound to a specific IP, at least if you want to be fully
compatible. There are some ways to have multiple certs, but anyone with IE or
an older browser will fail to get the right cert.

--
Vernon: Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night.
That when I get older, these kids are going to take care of me Carl: I wouldn't