On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Mauri <lai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One more bit.

Really? Sure it's not just the same things being repeated over and
over again, without any testing or actual explanation of the problem?

> Why I don't get a secure connection on the browser? I type
> https://mysite.com and get redirected to http://mysite.com

Because your proxied application tells it to do so. The only apache
directive that affects redirects from proxies is the ProxyPassReverse
directive. Basically it says 'if you see a redirect like
'${A}/blah/blah/', change it to ${B}/blah/blah/'.

Your ProxyPassReverse says to replace http://10.19.72.127:8080/ with
https://mysite.com/ .

If you think that apache is somehow doing this redirect, please show
some evidence, eg browser header logs from livehttpheaders, or a
complete tcpdump on the proxy showing http traffic from the client to
the proxy, from the proxy to the backend, from the backend back to the
proxy and from the proxy back to the client.

Tom