To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:19 AM
Subject: [us...@httpd] perfomance of Apache on Windows

Hello,

What is the performance of Apache on Windows in comparison with performance on Unix/Linux?

I must make a decision between IIS and Apache. And I want to use Apache, but in some forums I knew information that the perfomance of Apache on Windows is more badly than on Unix/Linux. I need to use Windows OS and so can anybody technical competent person answer?

Or how I can ask this question to the developers of Apache? It's very necessary for me to know.

P.S. Apache Development Main Discussion List is closed for beginners.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5073 (20100429) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5073 (20100429) __________

http://www.eset.com