On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 08:28 +1000, Igor Cicimov wrote:
> Your RewriteRule is wrong it works with the URI part only and not the
> full URL. Read the mod_rewrite docos and correct your rule.

Argh! An RTFM response. I probably deserve it. But...

I did read the docs. Lots of 'em. Still, I don't see why it behaves as
it does, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered you in the first place.

Also, which of the rules is wrong exactly? Or rather, why is it ok to
ignore the explicit redirect code? Sorry, I really don't see how I
should correct the rules. Any more detailed pointers?

> Sent from my phone

Yeah, it's not urgent, I'm fine waiting until you're back to a decently
sized keyboard... ;)

  guenther

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu...@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";