Hi all,

I have a server running apache with mod_dav enabled.
I try to set up a directory where only valid users can put files. Anonymous
can get these files.
I have an issue with this configuration. Below is the behavior when a valid
user put a file on the server :
- file is uploaded to server
- server ask login/password
- file is uploaded to server again.

Does anyone have an idea why file is put twice ? How can I fix it ?

Please find my webdav configuration below:
    <IfModule mod_dav.c>
      DavLockDB /local/var/apache2/DavLock
      <Directory "/local/var/www/share">
        DAV On
        DavMinTimeout 300
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymlinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        AuthName "Company"
        AuthType Basic
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthLDAPURL "ldap://
ldap.company.com:389/ou=users,dc=company,dc=com?uid"
        AddDefaultCharset utf-8
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        <Limit POST PUT DELETE PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
          Require valid-user
        </Limit>
      </Directory>
  </IfModule>