Guys,

i think that i've solved the problem.

I created a file /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/mod-evasive.conf  containing:

<IfModule mod_evasive20.c>
        DOSHashTableSize 3097
        DOSPageCount 500
        DOSSiteCount 300
        DOSPageInterval 2
        DOSSiteInterval 2
        DOSBlockingPeriod 50
        DOSSystemCommand "%s > /home/mario/teste"
        DOSEmailNotify msi...@mydomain.com
        DOSLogDir "/var/lock/mod_evasive"
</IfModule>

Wow, i was getting crazy with that error!

Thanks all for your attention.

Cheers,