Hi All,
We want to skip a piece of code at run time in a module.
In my opinion for above request we need to add a directive or modify the
existing directive in configurations i.e. httpd.conf file for a specified
user.

Can you please let me know is this possible. Is there any way to do it.
Please clearify me if i am wrong.

Thanks,
Matty.