Hey, it's my first time using this mailing list, so I apologize if I'm doing
something wrong...

That said, I have searched for a way to use the index.php file that I have
created to be the default for all folders nested in a top level "Documents"
folder. It basicly searches whatever directory it is being called from to
find any images/pdfs contained and produce a gallery based on them. I could
copy this index.php to each of the nested folders but it seems to me there
must be a more efficient way to do this in Apache. I found that a .htaccess
file can be placed in a top level directory to call directives on all sub
folders, but I can't figure out a directive that would achieve this goal.
Thanks for any help!

-Jeff