Eric Covener schrieb:
On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 7:48 AM,  <apache...@stresst.net> wrote:
I've searched the mod_authnz documentation and also had already a look into
mod_authnz's sources to find an existing chance to configure some kind of
variable "bindDN-Pattern" but after reading both I understand mod_authnz the
way that it is mandatory to either use anonymous bind or some kind of
"proxy-user bind" (AuthLDAPBindDN) to search for an user's DN (e.g.
searching for uid/email) to bind to the LDAP server using the found DN and
the user provided password.

Look at the trunk documentation, there are a few recently added
directives in this neighborhood.
Ahhh that sounds very fine: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html
Thanks a lot for your help!

How are the chances that these directives get "backported" into mod_authnz_ldap of any httpd 2.2.[>15]?