On 06/21/2010 05:36 PM, Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:
Yesterday I posted a message about apache not being able to create more
than 3 children * 56 threads each. I found out that this setting
consumes all the memory available i.e. all the 512 MB available.

What is the reason for this ?
Stopping apache reduces RAM to 25 MB. I also checked for other factors
like PHP, etc. but that doesn't come in question because it runs via
mod_fcgid so, the interpreter is not active unless some php script is
requested.

Problem solved.

--
Regards,