Joost Heer, de wrote:
Using CentOS 5.4 version of apache httpd-2.2.3-31.el5. I have several virtualhost and one of the virtualhost, use mod_proxy to serve a web site I have running on Windows 2003, this server is not available online, it is an internal server.

So Apache is a reverse proxy?

Reviewing the messages I found Logwatch who have tried to use my server through the same mod_proxy to connect to other servers or sites.

Disable forward proxying (ProxyRequests off), you don't need  that for a
reverse proxy. Also use the firewall to disable all outgoing traffic that you
don't need.

Joost

Hi

I only use mod_proxy for one virtualhost, this is my config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
       ServerName www.home.com
       ServerAdmin ad...@home.com
       CustomLog logs/home-access.log combined