Thanks, Eric.

I'm a little confused. I _think_ you're saying that the vhost-scope
configuration _for the SSL Certificate stuff only_ will be served up to all,
but the remaining directives (Directory, FastCGI stuff, etc) will be on a per
NVH basis? At least those are the results that I'm seeing.

Which, if I'm reading this correctly, should be a complete non-issue, assuming
that all sites are using the same wildcard certificates, right?

> Am I missing something? I'm using the same certificate for all sites. The
> statement is very clear that this cannot and will not work, but it seems to
> be working for me.
>
> Can someone elucidate?

The FAQ for that release should say that the vhost-scope SSL
configuration of the first-listed NVH will be used, limiting the
certificate that can be prevented to the default vhosts'.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com