On two websites when people are logging they get a session if they
login from inside LAN.
but if people login from internet then it is not possible for them to login.

These applications are not developed by me so some one suggested me
X-Forwarded-For header is not being properly handled by
these applications so this problem is coming.

I have not developed any of those applications
I downloaded them from internet and I am trying to use them.

If some one is trying to reach them by internet i.e. login then this
problem is coming.

--
Tapas