On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So you're trying to proxy requests received under a root of /site4 to
> another system, but the URL's embedded in the HTML don't really start
> with /site4,
Yes
>or anything else you can figure out how to identify?
I could not understand this part.

> Did you try mod_proxy_html as suggested in one of your other dozen threads?
I have read following pages
http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_http.html
if you can give me an example as how to use I will try that.
As far as I remember I had tried this I have forgotten exactly what I
had tried that.
I have enabled dump_io on that server in case you feel the log from
that (which is debug mode)
can help let me know I will post.