Hello List

I'm using mod_jk to run tomcat udner apache and my httpd.conf the Auth directive to define usernames and passwords,etc...

So when someone opens the application/makes a GET request againest the server for the first time he gets the authentication dialog. Now I'm using three aliases for the server, so that images and js are downloaded from different sources. The problem is that the authentication dialog appears three times (or more), which is of course understandable. but its not practical at all. Is there a way to login once and use multiple Aliases at the same time?

Kind regards,
Moataz