Ever i wish to use the mod include for using htaccess/htpasswd to secure
my website. I did what it need to make it possible. It funtion very well.
It was oke. No problem i did have. But on a day it did not work any more.
I did not change any thing. It looks like there is a problem come from a
update. It just came with a new day with a new problem.

This is my .htacces file:

AuthUserFile /var/www/htacces.login/.htpasswd
AuthGroupFile /dev/null
AuthName "Privaat Pagina"
AuthType Basic
<Limit GET POST>
require valid-user
</Limit>

Options +Includes

AddType text/html .shtml
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

This is my .htpasswd :
user:aaaBWPKu9Hooo

This is my httpd.conf :

#Dit schakelt Server Sides Includes in en aan
Options +Includes

#Dat schakelt het bestand type waarop SSI aan moet staan
AddType text/html .shtml
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

Je mag ook in het Nederlands antwoorden van mij (Teun).

This is my include.load :
LoadModule include_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_include.so

Do you need more information to analise this problem?

Thanks.