Hi,

I'm wondering if it is possible to get the string that matched a LocationMatch regexp ? My problem is that when a LocationMatch matches, I wish to apply a directive related to that request.

In my case, if we admit that we can get the string like a rewrite rule, I wish :

<LocationMatch ^/sync/?(.*)>
SVNMasterURI http://domain.com/$1
</Location>

Does someone have any experience with this kind of situation ?
The documentation says nothing about getting back the string, so I have little hope but maybe there's a workaround I don't know ?

--
Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau&  Système

Cyanide Studio - FRANCE