On 05.08.10 09:47, Himanshu Raina wrote:
> To: uh...@fantomas.sk

this is a mailing list, please avoid private copies.

please configure your mailer to wrap lines below 80 characters per line.
72 to 75 is usually OK.

> Nginx (working as a frontend server) proxying requests to apache. Since
> increasing apache MaxClient value to something higher isn't a good idea
> (esp when static and dynamic content have been separated), I'm wondering
> what are my options. What is the best way to debug such a problem. The
> logs contain the usual information. Could netstat be of any help here ?
> I'm just looking for ways and means to tackle this situation.

if the logs only contain usual informations, your server is apparently used
much, and you have no other options than increase limits.
You even have proxy that should offload it.

You may also check if the served content is cacheable (mostly the dynamic
one) and if the scripts serving it are effective enough.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.