On 08/06/2010 09:16 PM, Florian Lindner wrote:
Hello!

I want to set up an local ssl proxy. I have an certificate for
*.centershock.net and want domains like xgm.de to be accessible with SSL.

You do realise that only the connection to the reverse proxy is encrypted? The connection from the proxy to the source server is still unencrypted.

I added an rewrite entry to my SSL virtual host:

         RewriteEngine On
         RewriteLog      /var/log/apache2/sslproxy.log
         RewriteLogLevel 6

         RewriteMap   domains      txt:/etc/apache2/sslproxy.map

         RewriteCond  %{HTTP_HOST} ^(.*-.*)\..*\..* [NC]
         RewriteRule  ^(.+)$       http://${domains:%1}$1 [P,L]

The sslproxy.map:
        xgm-de     xgm.de

Looks fine

         ProxyRequests On

You have a reverse proxy, don't turn proxyrequests on.

         <Proxy *>
                 AddDefaultCharset off
                 Order deny,allow
                 Deny from all
                 Allow from centershock.net
         </Proxy>

Does the IP address of the client have a PTR record?

Now I expect that I can access http://xgm.de/forum/ from
https://xgm.centershock.net/forum/ but all I get is a 403 error everywhere.

The RewriteLog looks fine:

And what does the errorlog say?