Hello,

i am writing a module for apache 2.2 on windows 7 with the default mpm_winnt; My module requires that apache is run in on process with a lot threads because i need to use the process memory to store persistent data - because of performance i cannot use a DB, and if it is possible i want to avoid using shared memory between processes. No problem with mpm_winnt. The problem is that my module will be deployed on linux. As i am a primary a windows programmer, of course, i have a little problem, because as i have understood from documentation, mpm_winnt if windows only. The question is, does mpm_winnt work on linux? Is there an alternative of mpm_winnt for linux? Or can someone give me any directions?

Many thanks for answers
joe