2010/8/21 Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:34 AM, hadi motamedi <motamed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 2:42 PM, MegaBrutal <megabru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Errm... I don't get the problem. You said, the guest already see your
>>> page. It seems you just need to stuff the files in htdocs, and the
>>> guest may access them.
>
> Add an Alias to the location of the files and a <Directory> block that
> look like the one you have already for your current document root.

If you'd like to add aliases, as Eric suggested, read this document:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_alias.html#alias

There are other solutions as well:
Under Windows XP, on NTFS file system, it's possible to create hard
links to the desired files, if they are located on the same volume as
your Apache DocumentRoot. It can be done with the following command:
fsutil hardlink create %APACHE_DOCUMENT_ROOT%\whateverfilename.ext
%PATH_TO_ORIGINAL_FILE%\origfile.ext

For directories, you can create "junction points", with a SysInternals
tool, "junction".

Choose the one which is more convenient for you in your situation.